- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[25 Apr 2017] Shutting down public FTP services
[17 Apr 2017] Statement concerning the arrest of Dmitry Bogatov
[14 Jan 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.7 released
[03 Oct 2016] Several donations boost reliability of Debian's core infrastructure
[27 Sep 2016] Debian Project mourns the loss of Kristoffer H. Rose
[17 Sep 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.6 released
[25 Apr 2017] DSA-3834 mysql-5.5 - security update
[24 Apr 2017] DSA-3833 libav - security update
[20 Apr 2017] DSA-3832 icedove - security update
[20 Apr 2017] DSA-3831 firefox-esr - security update
[19 Apr 2017] DSA-3830 icu - security update
[11 Apr 2017] DSA-3829 bouncycastle - security update
[10 Apr 2017] DSA-3828 dovecot - security update
[07 Apr 2017] DSA-3827 jasper - security update
[04 Apr 2017] DSA-3826 tryton-server - security update
[31 Mar 2017] DSA-3825 jhead - security update